·· Top Safari Destinations in Africa
INTRODUCTION TO SAFARI VACATIONS IN AFRICA, EXPLAINING THE CONCEPT OF AFRICAN SAFARIS, TYPES OF CAMPS & ACCOMMODATION, PLUS INFO ON BUDGETS, SEASONS & GUIDES TO THE TOP DESTINATIONS IN BOTSWANA, SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, MOZAMBIQUE, VICTORIA FALLS, KENYA, TANZANIA AND UGANDA.
There are many ways to enjoy an African safari and we specialize in providing you with the ideal solution - from tailor made travel arrangements for single travellers, honeymooners, families, small groups and incentive tours, to off-the-shelf tours and safari vacations, where you join other travellers on a set departure itinerary.
PERSONALIZED & TAILOR-MADE AFRICAN SAFARIS:
• Suits travellers who have specific requirements.
• Not compelled to mix with other guests.
• Ideal for single travellers, couples and families.
• You set the pace and dictate events and budget.
• Can be self-drive travel with a hire vehicle, fly in safari or with arranged road transfers.
• Choose where you want to go and the hotels or safari lodges of your choice.
• You work with a dedicated consultant from start to end.
SET DEPARTURE TOURS & SAFARIS
• Suits those who enjoy the company of others and being in a group.
• Group sizes vary from six people in a microbus to 30 adventurers on a budget overland tour.
• Generally these tours are less expensive than tailor made arrangements, and usually cost between $60 to $200 per person sharing per day.
• There are exclusions to the above as some set departures are top end of the market, with much of the travelling done by light aircraft, particularly in Botswana and Namibia.
Explore the Top Destinations or learn more about African safaris right here.
If you have not found what you were looking for on our site, you may find a solution below: