|Lemoenkloof, a national monument, featuring original works of art and traditional Cape Dutch architecture, is situated in the heart the winelands, a mere 40 minute drive from Cape Town.|
Lemoenkloof Guest House Location
Lemoenkloof is situated on the Paarl Wine Route and is within walking distance of the central town.
Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Cape Town are all within easy reach, approximately 35min by car.
Lemoenkloof Guest House Activities
Self Drive Walking Country Lodge Shopping Conference Facility Photography Birding Cuisine Golf Mountain Biking Day Tour Guest House Wine Tasting Swimming Pool Horse Riding Historic Jet Flights Price Range - Southern Africa: $050 - $200 Child Friendly
Lemoenkloof Guest House Attractions
The homestead is a National Monument dating back to the early 1800's.
Originally built in classic Cape Dutch style, both the lounge and honeymoon suite still have original stinkwood beams and yellowwood ceilings.
The cosy diningroom has a traditional fireplace ( "vuurherd" ) and opens on to a delicately secluded sun patio.
During the early 1900's, the house received a Victorian Facade, which is currently enhanced by an indigenous semi-formal garden.
The large surrounding trees offer an ambience of tranquility and comfort
Lemoenkloof Guest House Facilities
Lemoenkloof offers 20 delightfully decorated en-suite bedrooms. This designer-built, multi-purpose conference venue can accommodate between 10 and 170 people. There is a boardroom and two conference rooms, which can be amalgamated to seat a total of 170 people in cinema-style or 120 people for a banquet. The Conference Centre overlooks the garden, swimming pool and a stunning fountain. The most up-to-date conference equipment has been installed to make this an ideal venue for small or large workshops, launches, meetings or conferences.
Lemoenkloof Guest House Additional Information
Fun things to do while conferencing at Lemoenkloof:-
* Enjoy tasting wine and getting to know about the product of the vine - 18 Wine Estates to choose from in the Paarl Wine Route
* A specialised wine talk followed by a wine and food tasting
* Enter into a fun Wine Competition with wine prizes to be won - test your knowledge of wine
* Ride an ostrich and learn all about this curious bird
* Hot-air balloon ride over the vineyards in the early morning followed by breakfast
* Horse-riding through the vineyards and up to the top of Paarl Mountain
* Sundowners served while watching the sun setting from Gordon Rock on the top of Paarl Mountain
* Mountain-biking on a course through vineyards and up Paarl Mountain
* An early morning start to count birds in the famous Paarl Bird Sanctuary
* Live classic music to perform during lunch, dinner or for a special presentation
* South African Bar-b-que served around the swimming pool
* Clay pigeon shooting followed by a braai (bar-b-que)
Lemoenkloof Guest House Children Policy
Infants = free of charge. Child sharing with adults: Double room R100 per child, Family Suite R150 per child. Children occupying own room = 60% of adult rate.
Check In Time: 02:00:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00:00 AM