Situated near Hoedspruit in the Limpopo Province in the Kruger National Park. Only a 5 and a half-hour drive from Johannesburg, near the Orpen Gate of the Kruger National Park. Should you be travelling from Nelspruit it is a 2 and a half-hour drive from Kruger Gate.
Hamiltons Tented Camp Activities
Fly-In Wildlife Game Drives Safari Self Drive Walking Honeymoon Photography Birding Luxury Tented Camp Swimming Pool Price Range - Southern Africa: $400 - $600
Hamiltons Tented Camp Attractions
Historically themed so as to encompass the bygone safari era of the early 1900's, Hamilton's Tented Camp, named after Colonel Stevenson Hamilton - the first game warden of the Kruger Park - offers guests an unparalleled African Safari adventure.
Hamiltons Tented Camp Facilities
6 Magnificently appointed romantic tents overlooking the Ngwenyeni Dam.
· All tents can be Large King beds or Twin rooms
· Each luxury tent has a romantic slipper bath and out door shower overlooking the Ngwenyeni dam
· Each luxury tent has a private veranda
· Timber walkways
· Open tented lounge
· Silver service
· Personalised cuisine
· Secluded swimming pool for ultimate privacy
· All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with built in showers
· Mosquito nets
· Slipper baths
· Air conditioner and ceiling fans
Hamiltons Tented Camp Additional Information
· Game Drives
· Bush Walks
· Bird Watching in the hide overlooking the waterhole
· Swimming Pool
· Butler Service
· Two game drives go out daily
· In summer morning drives depart at 05h30 & evening drives depart at 17h30
· In winter morning drives depart at 06h00 & evening drives depart at 16h00
· Morning Game Drives last about three hours
· Evening Game Drives last about four hours with a stop for sundowners before viewing nocturnal animals.
Hamiltons Tented Camp Children Policy Children 8 years and over occupy their own room and pay full adult rate.